Vision-Mission-Goals of the Library System
Holy Name University Libraries provide organized collections for information which is the currency of the knowledge economy. It is arrange for the preservation, collection, organization of material, as well as for access to it.
An efficient and effective library system that develops well-informed users.
We commit to the following:
- Updated library collection;
- Upgraded library facilities;
- Extensive access to electronic information;
- Quality library personnel service; and
- Conducive atmosphere to learning.
We aim to:
- Maintain a well-balanced library collection;
- Provide functional library facilities;
- Upgrade library automation;
- Engage in continuing formal education and to attend professionally relevant seminars and trainings; and
- Improve the library's physical environment and the implementation of library policies.