HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
This school year, there are three new HRD grantees:
- Mr. Frederico B. Ticong - (CAS faculty), Doctor in Public Administration at Cebu Normal University, Cebu City.
- Ms. Mae Remedios M. Collyer - (CAS faculty), Granted part-time HRD assistance for M.A. in Mass Communication at the University of San Jose Recoletos, Cebu City.
- Mrs. Noemi A. Digal - (Grade School faculty) Thesis Writing 1 for Master of Arts in Education, Holy Name University.
- Ms. Gina Panio is pursuing her doctorate in literature and mass communication at the Cebu Normal University. Also on full time leave is Mr. Crisanto R. Balane who is on the final stage of his thesis work in M.A. in Philosophy at the University of San Carlos in Cebu City.
Four doctoral candidates are expected to finish this first semester 2007 - 2008. They are:
- Mr. Prisciano S. Legitimas - (Asst. High School Principal), Dissertation Writing, USJR, Cebu City.
- Engr. James P. Uy - (Dean, College of Engineering), Dissertation Writing, CSCST Cebu City.
- Engr. Ricardo A. Salinas - (faculty, COE), Dissertation Writing, CSCT Cebu City.
- Engr. Virginia G. Mandanguit - (faculty, COE), Dissertation Writing, CSCST Cebu City.
The total number of HRD study grantees is 33 distributed as follows:
|College of Arts and Sciences||18|
|College of Business and Accountancy||1|
|College of Nursing||4|
|College of Engineering||4|
|Antep (Library, SAO)||3|